Sunday, May 25, 2008

help.....................

So the girls slept over at a friends house last nite... just called me and instead of hanging with me today they want to stay out there and sleep over again...since there is no school tomorrow....which is cool with me. But........................we all know what happens when I have a day to myself.... I end up driving to Harper to see if I see Jon anywhere... or more importantly to see HIM see ME and then see what his reaction is. Stupid stupid stupid stupid. I know. But I feel that temptation building inside me right now. I feel that desperation brooding deep within. I feel it. I will try to resist the temptation...but it's gonna be hard. Why couldn't it just be a nasty rainy stormy Sunday...then I wouldn't drive anywhere!!! But it's beautiful and sunny out! fuck I'm a disaster.

No comments: